Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Little About Me

Whoa, a blog. 
This is so not me, but I'll explain why I wanted to start one later.

First of all, I am not fast. I have never been in cross country or track. I run solely for the sake of my own sanity. I have been running consistently for about a year and a half and I still find it difficult to call myself a runner. I have completed several 5k's, a marathon relay, two 10k's, and one half marathon. Key word: completed. I don't run races because I think I could win (LOL at that thought). I run them because crossing the finish line, regardless of my time, is an accomplishment and another notch I get to put in my young belt. 
 
Enough about my short running history. I am an 18 year old girl from rural North Dakota; hence my blog title. I live on a ranch and go to school in the next town over because my city of residence has a population of about 90 people. I am a lover of cats, dogs, books, Netflix binges, and chocolate. I enjoy shopping, mostly for running things, spending time with my boyfriend and family, and long runs on the beach. Wait, I live in the middle of nowhere. What beaches? We're landlocked. 

It's not the longest post, but be nice. I am new to this. 

Katelynn 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment