Saturday, April 18, 2015

I'm Back!

I know, I know. I have been missing lately. But hey! I've been busy.

The last few months of senior year are extremely stressful, I'm in softball season, and to top it off; I'm training for another half marathon!

So here is what I have been up to since my last post (December 29, 2014. whoops..).

Run on the treadmill (I'm a baby when it comes to winter running), go to school, go to practice, come home, think about doing that ab workout then remember I have a Netflix account, and in bed around 9 p.m. Bet you're thinking "her life isn't that stressful." But what I didn't mention is the endless scholarships filled out, the 3 college classes I'm taking this semester, and that I babysat a few times a week before softball started.

The other day a teacher asked our class, "Aren't you guys just stressed?" We all answered in unison with a sigh, "yeah."  Senioritis is a real disease and it affects all seniors sooner or later.

To add just a little bit more to my plate, I signed up for a half marathon in June since I can't run Fargo this year due to softball. Yellowstone Marathon, June 13th. Road trip with mamma! My plan has me running 5 days a week, so it is manageable with school and softball.

I can't guarantee that posts will be regular or even semi-regular, but I will try at least until my Senioritis flares up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment