Saturday, April 1, 2017

Back in Black

Hey everyone (my two readers). It's been awhile. 





In fact, it has been about a year and a half since I have posted anything. My last post was about me taking a break from running and somehow also a 18 month hiatus from blogging too.

Thankfully I have ran in in the past year and a half. In 2016 I ran two half marathons, Fargo & Yellowstone, a 10k in Detroit Lakes, and a handful of 5k's throughout the summer. 










In regards to me other than running during my blogging hiatus; I am still studying accounting at NDSU, I did a small amount of traveling, and did quite a bit of growing as a person in 2016. 

I am excited to get back into blogging. I want to provide people the necessary tools to create their best, healthy, fitness filled life. Being a college student myself, I will provide some tips and tricks on how to stay healthy in this stage of life, but most tips are applicable to all ages!


If you enjoy my blog and feel it adds value to your life, please share it with others! 

If you think my blog sucks and is a waste of internet space, that's fine. Just please don't be a troll. 

Please reach out to me if you'd like to read about a specific topic, I'd be more than happy to answer your questions!

xx
Katelynn


No comments:

Post a Comment